- Simply lie down on the beach to get a great suntan or read a book in your hammock from the balcony of your suite.
- Discover the underwater world at the largest coral reef barrier, just 100 meters away your door.
- Visit the Artesans´ Market, where you will find woven dresses (called Huipiles) and hammocks from Mérida, and If you are lucky, you can get a lesson to make your own hammock.
- Find crafts and souvenirs, like onyx chessboards, Aztec calendars, tequila glasses, and fantasy and silver jewelry in shops around the park.
- Taste a wide variety of Mexican and International cuisine in downtown restaurants, from seafood through Asian, Italian, German, Argentinean and American cuisine managed by owners.
Because Puerto Morelos is located halfway between Cancun and Playa del Carmen, its location makes it an excellent base to explore the Yucatan Peninsula and all the nature and archeological sites around.
- Chichen-Itza, one of the new 7 wonders of the world, and the 2nd most visited archeological site of Mexico today. (www.ChichenItza.com)
- Tulum, the only archaeological site located by the sea and considered as the beach retreat of the mayans.
- Explore a cave in Aktun Chen or get a suntan in Akumal
- Xcaret, one of the most spectacular theme parks in the world, a great option to spend a day of amazement interacting with Mexican culture. (www.xcaret.com)
- Xel-Ha, the largest natural aquarium in the world and the perfect place to practice snorkel and water activities in a safety and controlled environment (www.xel-ha.com).